Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our New House

We are slowly adjusting to our new place, and it's gradually starting to feel like home. This is the view from our front yard. This is the very long driveway!
I just realized that I don't have a single picture of the front of the house, but it's probably for the best! I must have subconsciously been avoiding it! This is the living room area before our furniture arrived.
Because it is a manufactured home, the ceilings are quite high in the center of the house. Works out great for the bunkbeds!These were taken after everything arrived and we were mostly unpacked.

4 comments:

Sarie said...

I know you're worried about the "manufactured home bit" a little, but seriously. Huge rooms, high ceilings, a GREAT deck, huge piece of land. Everything about it is dreamy.
xoxo

Jodi said...

I didn't realize the front was so huge. I know the kids are in heaven with all that room to roam!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

love the new house! I bet the kids love all the open space to run outside.

Emily said...

It really is a great place for your family! We love that you're so close. Remember, I'm ready for a 'scrapbook retreat.'