Thursday, August 27, 2009

Injury update

I've been trying to take regular pictures of our burns so I could see them heal over time (I'm sick, I know). They actually seemed to get a little worse before they really started getting better. Dustin's leg was showing signs of infection, so he was put on an antibiotic and instructed to keep his wound covered longer. Unfortunately, he was always wrapped up when I remembered to take a picture, so there aren't as many of him (sorry!). Overall, we're both feeling MUCH better now, though. Here's the last couple of weeks or so in pictures....
Day 5
Day 7
Day 8
Day 11
Day 14
Today (Day 15)

6 comments:

Ash said...

Oh man! I'm glad they are getting better! That is CRAZY!!!
We miss you guys!

Emily said...

You are a little odd, but it's good to see your recovery anyway! Glad you have a compulsive need to document every second of every day...and every healing wound :)

Jodi said...

Wow, they look tons better from when you were here! I'm so glad to see that they are healing nicely and Dustin's infection is clearing up!

Sarie said...

Holy Moley. I still can't believe that even happened. Glad you're ok!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

theylookktonsbetter

Kristi said...

I guess I am wierd too, because I like looking at photos like this. it is so interesting to see how the body heals itself. Glad to see things are healing up well.