Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Has it been 13 years already??

Wow, time flies!! Yesterday we celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. Roger says I shouldn't post the picture from our wedding day - maybe he doesn't like the glasses? I, of course, thought he looked great! Some years we go all out and do something big to celebrate. This year we painted our room : ).
It was nice to have Roger take the day off and have the house to ourselves. We even stopped for a while and went for a nice lunch at Olive Garden. It was a great way to spend the day!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Happy anniversary! We had our 10th this year. It goes by SO fast!

Tracy said...

Latisha! I stumbled upon you from Kristi's blog and had to say hi! Your family looks great! Aside from new glasses and grown out bangs I don't think you guys haven't changed a bit! I wonder who else is in the blogosphere from good old Wymount days? Great to "see" you.