Monday, August 25, 2008

"Baby Hippogriffs"



For some reason, Brandon & Kaylee decided they were baby hippogriffs. I'm sure they got the idea from the 3rd Harry Potter movie, but I don't think they've watched it recently, so I'm not sure what brought this on. They crawl and fly around the house making some pretty hideous noises. It makes every task interesting. Brandon always wants to be referred to as whatever he is currently pretending to be, so instead of saying, "Brandon, please go make your bed," you have to say, "Baby Hippogriff, please go make your bed," in order to get results. Ah, the simple joys of childhood.

3 comments:

Debra said...

So cute!!!

Jodi said...

That is hilarious!

Sarie said...

I love my girls and all, but sometimes enough is enough. No more being kitty cats of sea otters. Mommy's sick of it.