Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birmingham Temple and Cheyenne's game

We were able to make a quick overnight trip to Birmingham to attend the temple. It took a little last minute scrambling, but we were able to arrange for Derek and Dustin to do baptisms at the same time. It turned out to be a nice experience to take the boys with us.
A pleasant side effect of going to Birmingham is that we get to spend a little time with Roger's sister Sherri and her family. We had been wanting to see Cheyenne's soccer team play, and we were able to stick around on Saturday for one of her games. Brandon found a random kid to play with in the woods, so he was happy!
Derek, Dustin, and Kaylee with Chase
Nathan & Sherri
Roger - still sporting the facial hair
Cheyenne and Tyler (fresh off his mission)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Like your temple attire. :) That makes me so happy to see you re-wearing that shirt! I wish I had gotten one for me. I'm so sad y'all all have matching ones except for me. :(