Friday, May 28, 2010

Dustin's 12th birthday

Dustin had a doctor's appointment (complete with shots) on the morning of his birthday. Rather than make him go back to school afterwards, I let him spend the rest of the day at home. He used the rare free time to shoot his bb gun, play xbox, go swimming, and catch some fish. Later that evening we had a little family party for him. Dustin wanted to decorate his own cake this year.
Dustin was also ordained by Roger to the office of Deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood a couple of days later. Grandma & Grandpa Leckie came for the occasion. I regret that I forgot to take any pictures that day!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I CANNOT believe he is twelve! Happy birthday Dustin! We love you!

Kimberly said...

I don't believe your boys are really as old as you say they are. That just doesn't seem possible!

Happy Birthday to Dustin!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

What a neat cake! I think he likes Star Wars!