Sunday, May 16, 2010

One of those random posts....

Kaylee really wanted a picture with her balloon. She kept blowing it up over and over and letting it fly all over the house. Each time, it got bigger and bigger, but eventually the pressure was just too much for it!
An osprey that we have started seeing around the pond occasionally.
Kaylee's project for "Charlotte's Web." She did all of the work at school with a friend (I like that kind of project!)
Our garden is growing! Of course I took these pictures late in the evening, so you can't see very well, but it's still exciting!
Derek & Dustin after their band concert. Dustin was slouching a little, but Derek really is towering over him these days!
Dad and the boys also went on the father/son camp out this weekend. I forgot to send the camera, though.

Soccer is over!! The kids have had a great time this season, but we are all ready for a break! Here are a couple of pictures from Kaylee's soccer party. The camera didn't make it to the others for some reason!
Roger at the ward fish fry. I just had to capture the expression he gives me when I break out the camera. He loves it!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Roger's look just about cracked me up! I know what it is, he doesn't have us sitting at his table to entertain him. That's why he has such a long face. I noticed the goatee in one of your other pictures. Is it his new look?

Emily said...

I was going to comment on Roger's face also - classic. I'm jealous of your garden!