Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged

I knew it was coming. I couldn't avoid being tagged forever! I just wish I had something more interesting to share. As I understand it, I'm supposed to look in my 4th picture folder at the 4th picture and share it. I had to laugh when I saw what it was. It's documentation from Derek's science fair project on evaporation. He was trying to determine if color had anything to do with how fast things evaporated.
Now, see if you can top that! I'm tagging Sarah, Leah, Crystal, Jodi, & Geri. If you haven't already done this (and if you dare), post your 4th picture from your 4th picture file. Have fun!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for playing along! It's always fun to look back and smile at some memories.

Sarie said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS and So your family-- always something scientific goin on!