Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving in South Carolina

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to South Carolina. The weather was nice and chilly, and we had a great time visiting with family.
Abby & KayleeBrandon & Brian
Megan & Derek
Kaylee enjoying one of Grandpa Leckie's signature "seatbelt swings."
A rousing game of family football , organized by Justin.
A stop at Bald Rock near the NC state line. Some of the trees were still colorful, which was nice. (Table Rock in the background).
We hiked down the side of the rock. Kaylee got tired on the way back up. It was steep in places!
Grandma Leckie with most of the Grandkids near Hooker Falls.

We had such a nice Thanksgiving break. It was great to see Adam's family again. We're sad that Emily's family didn't make it this time, though (due to the fact that she was expecting her newest baby any day)!


5 comments:

Jodi said...

Kaylee looks so enthused in the picture of the grandkids and your mom! Gotta love it!

Jodi said...

Love the new background!

Anonymous said...

Love the background on your blog.
SD FRIEND

Kristi said...

I love all these pictures. It is so much fun to get together with family and play games. That swing looked awesome! I have to say that I jumped when I read "hooker" falls. I know..get my mind out of the gutter. I am so evil! :)

Erin said...

Looks like fun and great wheather. It's always fun to see family.