Saturday, December 19, 2009

Latisha's birthday

I turned 35 this year. For the first time ever, I was greeted with breakfast in bed. The kids had worked hard to keep quiet, and I miraculously didn't hear them! This isn't a very flattering picture, but hey, I just woke up!
After we got ready for church, the kids had planned some party games. Definitely a little variation from a typical Sunday morning.
For this one, we balanced balloons on our heads.
Pin the tail on the donkey
This game was kind of like the "egg on a spoon" relay - only with bouncy balls.
Roger made me a gooey butter cake. Brandon decided that I should have 6 candles on my cake so we could each blow one out. It was tricky, but we all managed to blow out only our own candle!Lots of fun presents. It was a really nice birthday.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like the only thing that would have made your birthday is if your bestest friend had remembered it...what a loser :-)

The Katy Daileys said...

Happy Birthday a little late! What great kids and husband to surprise you!

Emily said...

Looks like you guys really know how to party! Glad your kids were so thoughtful!