Monday, May 4, 2009

April Fun (for the most part)

Grandma Leckie sent a fun Easter package as always. This year, the kids had fun with these little poppers. I wish I could say they weren't aiming at each other most of the time, but that would be a lie!
Fiona is getting much more comfortable with everyone now. She tolerates the kids manhandling her.
Usually Kaylee is overjoyed to write sentences (which defeats the purpose). This time, she definitely wasn't happy about it. Lately when I ask her to write something like, "I will be kind to my brothers," she tells me - "I must not tell lies." Hmmm. Not sure we're getting anywhere with this one.
Our next door neighbors went crazy and rented a HUGE water slide for their son's birthday. The kids had a blast. I even braved it a couple of times. Lots of fun.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Man - you're a blogging maniac! I definitely would have tried the slide with you! The Easter pictures look very nice! Good job making it through with all dry eyes :)

Jodi said...

You weren't kidding that the slide was enormous! Wow, now the story of your neighbor really is funny!