Saturday, July 14, 2012

Youth Conference

Once again this year, I got to chaperone at youth conference.  It was a 6-Stake Conference held at Troy University in Alabama.  I really do enjoy spending time with the kids and hearing the amazing speakers.  My own testimony is always strengthened.  I wasn't good about carrying my camera, but I did get a few pictures.
(before the dance - missing 3 YM)

Latisha and Rachel (Stake YW Pres)

Emily, Trena, & Bishop Rob Stone
Rosie, Alicia, Haley, Julie, & Derek
Haley and Derek
Dustin and Julie (Dustin danced almost every slow song!)
Just before testimony meeting (missing one of the YM)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

lol...that hands on hip think is kind of funny to begin with, but I really did laugh out loud at the first picture where all the girls and Derek have their hands on their hips. Was he trying to be funny? Or did he miss the memo?

Way to go, Dustin!! : )