Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween 2011 - a gypsy, a ninja, and Mr. Mayhem

This year's Halloween costumes for the younger 2 kids.
Derek with his female friends at the ward Halloween chili cookoff. (Samantha, Emily, Derek, KaLyn, and Tiffany)
Roger was "Mr. Mayhem" for Halloween (from the Allstate Commercials). He made up his own scenario which would be more applicable to the FWC and wildlife. It was pretty clever, but not everyone got it!
The sign says: "I'm a Florida Black Bear. The bacon grease that you left sitting on the counter after breakfast is calling to me like scent to a bloodhound, and your flimsy screen door just isn't going to stop me from reaching my culinary nirvana. Once inside, your kitchen becomes my personal playground...until you walk in and surprise me. Then I'm taking the closest escape route out of Dodge - which happens to be through your picture window. And if you named your own price with a cut-rate home insurer, you're most likely going to be stuck paying for these repairs yourself. So listen to 'our state' - FWC - and protect yourself from mayhem like me. Are you in good hands?"

1 comment:

Jodi said...

LOVE IT!!!! Roger is so creative and the kids were cute too!