Friday, August 20, 2010

15th Wedding Anniversary

We celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary this year. Since we just got back from a massive vacation, we decide to keep our plans simple. Our anniversary was on a Wednesday and we were both busy with responsibilities, but we did go to a nice lunch at Panera Bread. Roger made a point of "officially" asking me on a date for the weekend. His post-it notes made me smile. I felt like I was back in college again.
We went to see the 4th Shrek movie and got some ice cream. Since it was a "big" annivesary, we did splurge a little more than we normally do on gifts. Roger got me a mother's ring and I got him a new chainsaw.
We found this note on our bathroom mirror when we got home from our date. Typical Kaylee and very cute!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Too cute! I love the sticky note idea.

Jennifer said...

I love everything about this post! The sticky notes, the gift, chainsaw picture, Kaylee's note. :)