Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Kaylee worked hard to create her own Valentine's Day cards for her class this year. Brandon just wanted the store-bought kind. I happened to be "in town," so I picked some out for him. They were hot wheels, and he was ELATED! He looked at the box, pointed to a really cool looking car, and said, "Is this in there?" I said, "Yes, all of those are in there." He tore into the box to get started and almost immediately burst into tears. It turns out that he thought the actual CARS were in the box. He was depressed for a while and then got on with the business of bringing Valentine's joy to his friends!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Poor Brandon! If I wasn't broke I'd buy him some cars.

Jennifer said...

Poor Brandon! I'd be disappointed too. They should put at least one car in for the giver. :)