Thursday, September 24, 2009

Charleston Trip

At the end of September, I met up with Emily & her youngest (Andrew) in Tallahassee and we traveled together to Charleston, SC for Amanda Gunter's funeral. It was a beautiful, but heart-wrenching experience. It was also a wonderful opportunity for a brief visit with other family members. Here are a few pictures from the drive and the hotel.
Andrew LOVED riding in the car for hours on end. I worked hard to get a really pitiful picture, but he really did quite well overall.
Grandpa helped cheer him up with rides on the luggage cart.
Geri, Mom, & Emily
Emily, me, & Crystal

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow Andrew looks like Caitlyn to me in the picture of him on the luggage cart.

Crystal said...

So...when is Emily's debut on Broadway? She's cracking me up in these pictures. : )

Emily said...

Crystal, your comment is making me laugh out loud. I couldn't figure out what to say about my goofy faces, but I think you hit the nail on the head. Nice pictures, Tish. You did manage to get a very pitiful picture of Andrew - just what you wanted :)