Friday, March 6, 2009

Brandon's book review

Preface: Dustin is in 5th grade this year and has to periodically do book reviews for the class. His preferred presentation method is to do a poster with the name of the book and a brief summary - basically just enough to make you want to read the book. Then he gives an oral report.

Occasionally, my children like to give each other homework assignments. Why a person would want to do more work than they have to is beyond me, but I will often see them busily working on an assignment that another sibling has given them just for fun. I had to laugh when I saw that Dustin had assigned Kaylee & Brandon to do book review, too. I didn't get a picture of Kaylee's, but Brandon did a review of "Pig at Work". Note the pig taped to the front.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the 3d look! That's funny that they'll actually do the homework given by siblings. I know many teachers that can't get their students to do their homework...my husband is one of them! :)