Monday, January 26, 2009

Branb

I guess I've taken it for granted that my children really haven't been too destructive. As a general rule, I haven't had to deal with things like marker on the walls or syrup on the carpet. That's probably why we were so caught off guard when we found "Branb" scratched into the side of our relatively new van. I'm not sure this picture will actually do justice to the permanent monument Brandon created to himself. Apparently he used a shell from the rock bed. He warmed up with some nice scribbles on the hood and then went for the masterpiece. Guess he got worn out after he made the backwards D. I suppose these things will make great memories someday. For now, it's pretty much an eyesore.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I'd forgotten all about his artistic debut! I'll have to check it out in person!

Melanie said...

Dang! That's a good one! If I would've done that to my parent's car when I was younger, I would probably still be grounded!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I can not believe it! I here worst stories from my husband of when he was a children with a family of 6 BOYS!!! Luckly my boys have not done anything yet except drive me crazy, ha ha!

Jennifer said...

Wow! When I first looked at the picture for some reason I thought it was something scratched into the ground...not your van! Does this mean it is his now? His name is on it.

Emily said...

Wow! I can't believe you didn't mention this to me before! I thought it was something scratched into the window or something. Poor van!

Debra said...

ROFL!!!! Sorry. What kind of van did you get? Your other one lasted a LONG time!!!!